Advanced Secure MailerTime to read: one minute
With this add-on module, you can extend the PepperShop with the Swift e-mail subsystem. With this system, S/MIME signed e-mails can be sent with the main address of the shop. For this purpose, a corresponding e-mail SSL certificate is uploaded and configured (passphrase / intermediate certificates).
The customer can now verify the e-mails as they have a valid signature.
Install the module in the shop administration under Modules -> Module Administration.
You can now enter the data of your external mail server (SMTP) in the module.
In the second tab you will find the certificates, which you can optionally upload.
The uploaded files are stored in the secure administration area.
- Activation:* Activate or deactivate the module here. The module can only be activated when all preconditions have been met.
- Certificate: Upload the certificate in PEM format here.
- Private-Key: Enter the private key here (PEM format).
- Extra certificates: Enter the optional intermediate certificates here (PEM format)
- Password for Private-Key: Enter the passphrase here (optional)
- DKIM activation:* Should the DKIM private key be used if available?
- Password for Private Key: Enter the DKIM Private Key here. (file extension = “")